Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This wonderfully versatile and healthy vegetable contains only 25 calories per small zucchini, is low in sodium, cholesterol free, and is an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese. Leave the thin skin on for all preparations; it’s a good source of dietary fiber. Store unwashed zucchini in a plastic bag, in the vegetable compartment of the refrigerator, for no more than three days, for optimal freshness.
- 3 Baby Zucchini (Washed, Trimmed, Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Finely Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Zest Of 1 Lemon
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Mint (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cherry Tomatoes For Garnish (Chopped)
- In large-size sauté pan heat olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute until golden. Remove garlic from pan and set aside. Season zucchini slices with kosher salt and pepper. Add zucchini to pan and sauté both sides until golden. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place zucchini, garlic, lemon zest, 2 tablespoons mint, lemon juice, and yogurt into food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl. Garnish with remaining mint and tomatoes.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved