Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Baked Falafel is a lighter twist to a deep-fried favorite. If you want to make an extra batch you can freeze them for a few months.
- 31 Ounces Chickpeas (Drained And Rinsed)
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Tzatziki
- Line large-rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In food processor add chickpeas, cumin, garlic powder, and parsley. Sprinkle flour on top. Add kosher salt. Pulse until mixture is well combined and chickpeas are finely chopped, but not puréed. Scrape down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Scoop mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Generously coat with cooking spray. Place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and drizzle with tzatziki.
- Serve with a salad.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved