Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Enjoy the harvest of corn this summer. I like to cook my corn on the grill, but remember that if you don’t have a grill then just use a grill pan. You can place corn on the grill over indirect heat with the husks intact or pulled back. Corn in the husks will take about twice the time to cook. You can also peel and remove the husks and wrap the ears in foil. One of the advantages of grilling corn in the husks is that when they’re ready to come off the grill and cool off a bit it makes shucking easier.
- 2 Corn Cobs (Cut In Half)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- In small-size bowl, mix together melted butter, honey and mustard. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to a medium heat.
- Add corn to grill and grill over a medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Remove from grill and brush with butter mixture. Place back on grill and cook for 4 minutes more.
- Remove and serve warm.
- Serves 2 to 4
- © Victoria Hart Glavin