Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Help your little ones make this adorable breakfast in bed for mom on Mothers’ Day.
- 2 Fresh Eggs
- Cold Water
- Place eggs in saucepan large enough to hold them in a single layer. Add cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Turn heat to high and bring just to boiling.
- Remove from burner and cover saucepan with lid.
- Let eggs stand in hot water 12 minutes for large eggs; 9 minutes for medium eggs; 15 minutes for extra-large eggs.
- Drain immediately.
- Dry and place in half of an egg carton with toast and salt & pepper shakers.
- Serves 1 Mom
- Note: For easier peeling, use eggs that are 7 to 10 days old.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved