Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Super Bowl Sunday equals wings, wings, and wings. Make your own Sriracha Wings rather than picking up those premade ones that have been hanging around the deli case way too long.
- 4 Pounds Chicken Wings (Split At Joints & Remove Tips)
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Butter (Melted)
- 3/4 Cup Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large-size bowl combine melted butter and Sriracha. Spread wings on 2 oiled rimmed baking sheets. Sprinkle wings with kosher salt and pepper. Place in oven 1 hour until crisp. Remove from oven and toss cooked wings in Sriracha and butter mixture.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 60 Minutes Total Time: 90 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved