Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This light dish features an irresistible combination of fresh shrimp and couscous. Feel free to add vegetables to your liking.
- 2 Pounds Raw Shrimp (Peeled And Deveined)
- 4 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Chives
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 2 (5.4 Ounces) Boxes Couscous
- In large-size bowl combine shrimp, mushrooms, chives, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat olive oil in large-size skillet over a medium heat. Add shrimp mixture, and cook, stirring often, 10 minutes until shrimp is cooked through. Sprinkle with hot sauce. Reduce heat to very low, and cover to keep warm.
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Transfer couscous to large serving bowl and mix in chopped almonds. Top with cooked shrimp mixture.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved