Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
I have tomatoes falling off the vine and am having quite the bumper crop this month. Easy and satisfying, this tomato dish is a perfect way to utilize end of summer tomatoes.
- 1 Large Red Sweet Pepper (Diced)
- 4 Large Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In greased baking dish sprinkle ¼ cup bread crumbs and top with 1/2 of the tomatoes and 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Repeat layer. Top with rest of bread crumbs, cheese and diced red sweet pepper. Sprinkle with basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved