Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 2
Tags: Autumn, Brown Butter, Butter, Cap Mushrooms, Chanterelles, Dinner, Garlic, Gracious Vintage, Kosher Salt, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Linguine, Mushroom Linguine With Brown Butter Thyme, Mushrooms, Oil, Olive Oil, Pasta, Pasta Dinner, Pepper, Puffball Mushrooms, Salt, Thyme, Tiny New York Kitchen, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin
Autumn leaves are falling and the earth comes alive with delicious mushrooms. There is no better way to celebrate the earthy mushroom flavor than with generous doses of butter, garlic, lemon, thyme, and pasta. Yum!
- 3/4 Pounds Linguine
- 8 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Finely Sliced)
- 4 Sprigs Thyme
- 1 1/2 Cups Chanterelles, Caps, or Puffballs (Sliced)
- Juice & Zest Of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil and add linguine. Cook pasta 6 to 8 minutes until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking place a large-size sauté pan over a high heat. Add butter, garlic, and thyme sprigs. Sauté for 1 minute until butter has turned slightly golden and is foaming. Add mushrooms to pan and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until evenly coated in butter and just tender. Remove stalks of thyme and add lemon juice and zest. Add 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper. Toss together
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Toss with olive oil. Add mushrooms and brown butter to pasta. Toss well to evenly combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 27 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved