Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: Baguettes, Bread, Butter, Cheese, Fall, Garlic, Grilled Zucchini With Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Lemon Rind. Pepper, Lemons, Olive Oil, Oregano, Parmesan Cheese, Red Pepper, Side Dishes, Squash, Summer, Unsalted Butter, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com, Zucchini
I still have an abundance of summer zucchini and am always looking for delicious ways to prepare them. If you’ve got a grill pan then you’re good to go for this easy recipe.
- 2 Medium Zucchini (Halved Lengthwise)
- 1 Ounce Baguette
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Plus More For Pan)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Grated Lemon Rind
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Coat grill pan with olive oil and turn heat to a medium-high. Add zucchini and cook 5 minutes per side. Transfer to serving plate.
- Place baguette in food processor and process until you have coarse crumbs. In small skillet melt butter over a medium-high heat. Add olive oil, red pepper, and garlic. Cook 1 minute. Stir constantly. Add breadcrumbs to skillet and cook 5 minutes until breadcrumbs are crisp. Stir occasionally. Stir in Parmesan cheese, oregano, lemon rind, and pepper. Sprinkle mixture over grilled zucchini halves.
- Serve Warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 16 Minutes Total Time: 36 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved