Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Feel free to increase seedless grapes to 1/2 cup and leave out the dried fruit. You may also substitute 1/4 cup mixed dried fruit for the raisins. Low-fat mayonnaise works as well as regular mayonnaise.
- 2 Cups Chopped Apples
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts Or Pecans (Toasted)
- 1/4 Cup Raisins Or Dried Tart Cherries
- 1/4 Cup Seedless Grapes (Halved)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- In medium-size bowl toss apples with lemon juice. Stir in celery, nuts, raisins, and grapes. Stir in mayonnaise until combined.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
- Serves 6
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved