Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Get those ice cream makers out the closet, dust them off and begin making ice cream in time for July 4th. This is such an easy vanilla ice cream recipe. Eat it plain or mix in your favorite whatever. You’ll be the hit of the neighborhood whether you like it or not!
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Whipping Cream
- Whisk sugar, vanilla, and whipping cream in a medium-size bowl until sugar dissolves. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for at least 5 hours until firm enough to scoop.
- You can make ahead up to 1 week.
- Makes 1 quart.
- Suggested Vanillas: Tahiti, Mexican, Papua New Guinea, Indonesian, Hawaiian, and Madagascar. You can find most of these different types of vanillas in specialty stores.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved