Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
For many families Christmas Eve is about the Feast of the Seven Fishes before heading out to Midnight Mass. Here is an easy crab pasta recipe that will fit in nicely into your Christmas Eve dinner.
- 1 Package Linguine
- 1/2 Pound Cooked Crab
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley (Chopped)
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg (Chopped) – Optional
- Place linguine in boiling water and cook for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and drain
- While linguine is boiling melt butter in large-size skillet over a medium heat. Add onions, and cook for 2 minutes. Drizzle in chili sauce. Mix together for 1 minute. Add crab, and reduce heat to low. Cook for 1 minute and stir frequently.
- Add drained pasta to skillet and mix everything together.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with parsley and chopped egg (optional).
- Serve warm.
- Serves 6
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen