Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: Beans, Cooking Light, Dijon Mustard, Dill, Fresh Dill, Green Beans, Herbs, Kosher Salt, Light Side, Olive Oil, Pepper, Roasted Green Beans With Dill Vinaigrette, Salt, Side Dishes, Sugar, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, Vinegar, White Wine Vinegar, Wine Vinegar, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
Roast green beans instead of steaming them. Toss beans in a quick and tangy vinaigrette dressing, and serve warm.
- 2 Pounds Green Beans (Trimmed)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In large-size roasting pan toss green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes until tender and lightly browned. Stir once halfway during roasting.
- While beans are roasting prepare vinaigrette. In small-size bowl, mix together remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper, and remaining kosher salt. Stir in dill.
- Remove beans from oven and transfer to serving bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over green beans. Toss until well coated.
- Serves 6
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen