Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
After purchasing your delicious asparagus make sure to store upright in water to keep it fresh and firm.
- 2 Pounds Asparagus (About 40 Spears)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Place in oven for 12 minutes until tender.
- In small-size skillet melt butter over a medium heat. Cook 3 minutes until lightly browned. Shake pan occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Transfer asparagus to serving platter or bowl. Drizzle butter sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 18 Minutes Total time: 28 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved