Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This easy pasta dish is made with homemade basil pesto that you will want to serve for a light and healthy dinner.
- 1 Pound Spaghetti (Or Pasta Of Choice)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Peeled)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Pound Uncooked Shrimp (Peeled & Deveined)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In food processor or blender combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil, lemon juice, garlic and kosher salt. Process until smooth.
- In large-size skillet add remaining olive oil over a medium heat. Add shrimp and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir until shrimp turns pink.
- Drain pasta and place in large-size bowl. Add basil mixture. Toss to coat. Add shrimp and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved