Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Baby potatoes, brown mushrooms, and pancetta are sautéed, then roasted, and served in one large pan. The golden potatoes and tender mushrooms, seasoned with thyme and garlic, make a mouthwatering dinner side dish or mouthwatering garnish to fried, poached or scrambled eggs.
- 4 Ounces Pancetta (Cut Into Cubes)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes (Quartered)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 10 Ounces Cremini Or Brown Mushrooms (Quartered)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (Peeled & Sliced)
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Thyme
- Place rack at center position and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large-size heavy frying pan over a medium heat sauté pancetta 5 minutes until golden and crisp. Remove pancetta and transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Remove all but 2 tablespoons drippings from pan. Add potatoes and sauté 5 minutes until potatoes to start to take on a bit of color. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Place pan in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add mushrooms, garlic and olive oil. Add dried thyme. Toss to coat well. Return pan to oven and roast another 15 minutes until potatoes are golden brown, tender and mushrooms are softened.
- Remove from oven and stir in reserved pancetta.
- Serve warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes Total Time: 60 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved