Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Oatmeal Pecan Pie can serve as a Thanksgiving dessert or a breakfast treat!
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar (Divided)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons Butter (Divided)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Pecan Halves
- Whipped Cream (To Serve)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl combine oats and 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- In a separate medium-size bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons melted butter, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour dry ingredients into egg mixture. Stir to combine and pour into prepared baking dish. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- In small-size saucepan over a medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add remaining brown sugar and maple syrup. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Pour pecan mixture over baked oatmeal mixture. Place back in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved