Yields or Serves:
If a recipe calls for self-rising flour then don’t panic. There’s no need to run out to the grocery store searching the shelves for it because all you need to do is add baking powder and salt to the flour. Homemade self-rising flour can be used in any recipe that calls for self-rising flour.
- 3/4 Cup Unbleached Flour (All-Purpose Flour)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- In medium-size bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Use in recipe that calls for self-rising flower or store for future use.
- You may double or triple recipe if needed.
- Makes 3/4 cup.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved