Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Healthy, quick, and delicious, this vegan curry is a good jumping-off point for many other vegetables. Try adding eggplant, mushrooms, tofu, or spinach.
- 1 Large Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 3 1/2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas (Drained & Rinsed)
- Add olive oil to large-size skillet. Turn heat to a medium-high. Add chopped onions and kosher salt. Cook 5 minutes. Add cooked rice, curry powder, and coconut milk. Cook 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add chickpeas and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved