Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: Makes About 24 Cookies
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Cocoa and espresso powder along with a drizzle of melted chocolate makes these cookies a chocolate lovers dream.
- 2 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg (Room Temperature)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking powder and kosher salt.
- In large-size bowl beat butter and sugar 3 minutes until nice and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Gradually beat in dry ingredients until combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared baking sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Place in oven 8 to 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes on baking sheets. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- In small-size bowl add chocolate chips. Place in microwave 30 second intervals until melted – stirring between intervals. Drizzle melted chocolate over cookies.
- Makes About 24 Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved