Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Make sure to use small potatoes instead of baking potatoes. Serve with grilled sausages or with any beef or chicken dish.
- 2 Pounds Small Potatoes (Quartered)
- 8 Slices Bacon (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Grainy Mustard
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Green Onions
- In large-size saucepan or Dutch oven add potatoes. Add water to cover potatoes. Salt water generously. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat. Cook potatoes 15 minutes until tender. Drain.
- In large-size skillet add bacon, red onion, and cabbage. Cook until bacon is crisp. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. To skillet with bacon drippings add vinegar, vegetable oil, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper. Cook over a low heat 1 to 2 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Transfer potatoes to large-size bowl. Add bacon, cabbage, green onions, mustard, and remaining kosher salt. Mix to combine. Pour skillet oil mixture over potatoes. Toss to coat.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved