Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Try this great party dip to satisfy everyone, including those who are looking for healthy alternatives.
- 30 Ounces Kidney Beans (Drained & Rinsed)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/4 Cup Finley Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Sweet Onion
- Purée beans, lemon juice, olive oil, Cajun seasoning red bell pepper, celery, onions, and garlic in food processor or blender until very smooth. Transfer to serving bowl. Yes, it really is that simple!
- Makes 2 Cups
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved