Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Thick center cut pieces of salmon bake in about 20 minutes. If you’re using thinner pieces of salmon then cut nearer the tail and check after 15 minutes.
- 4 Pieces Salmon Fillet With Skin (6 Ounces Each)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease medium-size baking dish with olive oil.
- With tweezers, remove any bones from salmon fillets. Arrange fillets, skin side down, in prepared baking dish. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes until salmon is just opaque throughout.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved