Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
American cheese melts at a lower temperature than most cheeses and won’t separate. Use it in dips, grilled cheese, and cheeseburgers. Keep the queso melty and warm by serving it in a mini slow cooker.
- 7 Ears Fresh Corn
- 6 Ounces America Cheese (Cut Up)
- 4 Ounces Diced Green Chiles (Undrained)
- 1 Medium Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 5 Dashes Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 4 Ounces Pepper Jack Cheese (Coarsely Grated)
- Tortilla Chips Or Garlic Toasts For Serving
- Into medium-size microwave-safe bowl cut kernels from corncobs. Add American cheese, green chilies, tomatoes, and chili powder. Cover bowl with vented plastic. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is mostly melted. Stir halfway through.
- Add hot sauce, milk, and pepper Jack cheese. Microwave another 1 minutes until cheese is melted. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or garlic toasts.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 4 Minutes Total Time:19 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved