Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
What a super easy way to cook this Thanksgiving staple. Make these sweet potatoes while your turkey is cooking and focus on the other side dishes that make up your Thanksgiving feast.
- 6 Large Sweet Potatoes (Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil (For Greasing Slow Cooker)
- Grease slow cooker with olive oil.
- Place cubed sweet potatoes and chopped pecans in slow cooker.
- In small-size bowl, whisk together honey, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, allspice, and kosher salt. Pour mixture onto potatoes and pecans. Give a good stir.
- Cook, on high, 4 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve warm.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 240 Minutes Total Time: 260 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved