Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
To devour peak season fruit spin them into savory salads that can hold their own at the dinner table. Don’t bother trying to halve and pit the plums before slicing them. Instead, cut off slices, working your way from the outside to the pit.
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 6 Ripe Plums (Some Thinly Sliced & Some Cut Into Wedges)
- 1/4 Cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- In medium-size bowl combine vinegar, honey, and pepper until honey has dissolved. Add plums to dressing and toss until well coated. Add cheese and gently toss just to evenly distribute throughout salad.
- Transfer salad to shallow bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with kosher salt.
- Serve at room temperature
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved