Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: Makes 1 small jar.
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I have so many peppers growing this summer that I can’t keep up with them. With a great depth of flavor from the chargrilled, roasted red peppers, Romesco Sauce is a nice accompaniment to barbecued meats, fish and vegetables.
- 1 Red Pepper (Roasted)
- 1/4 Cup Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Hazelnuts
- 1 Slice Stale Bread
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Roast the red pepper on the grill (or in the oven) until softened and blacked slightly.
- Toast nuts and bread in oven until nuts are golden brown and bread is dried out.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency.
- Makes 1 small jar.
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved