Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Salmon is such a healthy and flavorful fish. I brush it with a simple mixture of olive oil, honey, garlic, and cilantro which gives the salmon a sweet and herbal flavor. Finish with a squeeze of lemon and serve with basmati rice and fresh asparagus and you have ha beautiful springtime meal.
- 1 Side Skin-On Salmon (About 2 Pounds)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt (Plus More For Seasoning)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper (Plus More For Seasoning)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season both sides with kosher salt and pepper. Place skin side down on prepared baking sheet.
- In medium-size bowl mix together olive oil, garlic, chopped dill, honey, 3/4 teaspoon, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Brush salmon with half of the mixture.
- Place in oven and roast 10 to 12 minutes. Brush with additional olive oil mixture halfway through roasting.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter. Squeeze with lemon.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 32 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved