Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Make sure not to substitute sweetened condensed milk with evaporated milk.
- 1 Nine Inch Deep Dish Pie Shell
- 16 Ounces Pumpkin
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 2 Eggs (Slightly Beaten)
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Set oven rack to middle position.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease 9-inch pie dish and place pastry into dish.
- In large-size bowl combine pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, kosher salt, nutmeg, and cloves. Add Eggs and condensed milk. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie shell. Place in oven, on middle rack, for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake another 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let pie cool thoroughly before serving.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 55 Minutes Total Time: 85 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved