Yields or Serves: Makes About 6 Half Pints
In autumn, when I’m at my Massachusetts home, I always like to pick up fresh cranberries. There’s nothing quite like seeing the cranberry bogs and experiencing the delightful tartness of New England’s prized red berry. I’ve created a very easy to make cranberry jam with chunks of oranges that you and your family can enjoy throughout the autumn and winter.
- 24 Ounces Fresh Cranberries (Washed & Sorted)
- 3 Navel Oranges (Peeled & Chopped)
- 3 Cups Sugar (More If Needed)
- In large pot over a medium heat combine cranberries, sugar, and oranges. Cook, stirring frequently, 15 minutes. Taste jam and add more sugar if needed. Turn heat to low and cook another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- With an immersion blender, blend into a desired consistency. I like to leave my jam somewhat chunky.
- Remove from heat and transfer jam into glass half pint jars. Cool for about an hour until jam has thickened. Seal jars and refrigerate.
- Makes About 6 Half Pints
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved