Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: Makes About 1 Cup
Making your own marinade is an easy and creative way to add flavor to a recipe. You can let the food soak up the marinade for a few hours or even brush it on right before grilling. This is a balsamic and soy sauce-based marinade that works well with many meat and vegetables.
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In medium-size bowl combine all ingredients. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes about 1 cup
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved