Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Pair this delicious rocket salad with grilled salmon and you’ll have an elegant meal in less than 30 minutes.
- 8 Cups Rocket (Arugula)
- 2 Pounds Salmon
- 4 Cups Capers
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (Sliced)
- 1/8 Red Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Lemon (Cut Into Quarters)
- 1 Garlic Clove (Crushed)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Prepare dressing: Place garlic, lemon juice, yogurt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and white wine vinegar in blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Add Parmesan cheese and pulse until mixed in. Slowly add olive oil and purée until smooth. Add kosher salt and pepper.
- Brush salmon on both sides with dressing.
- Grill salmon on grill or in hot skillet on your stovetop to desired internal temperature. Remove from heat.
- Place rocket on plate. Garnish with capers, bell pepper slices, and red onions. Serve with salmon. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with lemon slices.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved