Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Tags: Cocktails, Desserts, Fresh Fruit, Fresh Strawberry Lemonade, Fruit, Gracious Vintage, Homemade Strawberry Simple Syrup, Lemonade, Lemons, Salads, Simple Syrup, Spring, Strawberries, Strawberry Lemonade, Sugar, Tiny New York Kitchen, Vegan, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, Water, Whipped Cream
Now that you’ve made the Strawberry Simple Syrup recipe you may use it to make refreshing Fresh Strawberry Lemonade.
- 2 Cups Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1 1/3 Cups Fresh Lemon Juice
- 5 Cups Ice-Cold Water
- Sliced Strawberries (For Serving)
- Sliced Lemons (For Serving)
- In large-size pitcher combine simple syrup, lemon juice, and 5 cups ice-cold water.
- Serve over ice with strawberry and lemon slices.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved