Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Look for thicker pork chops (about 1/2-inch-thick) for roasting as they’re less likely to dry out in the oven. This is an easy way to make pork chops and the secret is that the crispy cheesy coating is actually croutons.
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Cups Cheese & Garlic Croutons
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (Sliced Into Wedges)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Season pork chops all over with kosher salt and pepper. Place chops on prepared baking sheet.
- In food processor, pulse croutons until finely ground (like bread crumbs). Transfer to bow and toss in olive oil. Form on both sides of chops.
- Place in oven 25 to 30 minutes until pork chops are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve warm. Squeeze with fresh lemon.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved