Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Veal Milanese is an easy recipe to prepare and great for a casual dinner. You may serve it hot out of the pan or at room temperature. Serve plain or topped with a small arugula salad. If you don’t want to use veal then by all means use chicken breasts.
- 2 Veal Cutlets Pounded Thin (5 Ounces Each)
- 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat medium-size frying pan to a medium-high heat.
- Pound out veal until thin. Dredge each cutlet in flour, salt and pepper.
- In pie plate whisk eggs and 2 tablespoons water. Dip floured veal into egg wash.
- Dredge in seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Add olive oil to heated pan. When oil is hot, fry veal 3 minutes per side until crisp golden brown. Remove veal from pan and transfer to serving plate.
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 35 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved