Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Don’t toss those broccoli stems. Cut the touch peel away from stems and discard. Chop the remaining stems and use along with the florets. Slice and serve right from the skillet.
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Bunch Green Onions (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Head Broccoli (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl whisk eggs. Add green onions, basil, 1/4 cup water, kosher salt, and pepper.
- In 10-ich oven-safe skillet add olive oil and turn heat to medium. Add broccoli and tomatoes. Cook 6 minutes until tomatoes release most of their liquid and it evaporates. Stir often.
- Add egg mixture to skillet. Cook, without stirring, 1 minute. Using a spatula gently pull edges back to let raw egg run to bottom. Continue cooking another minute, pulling edges back again.
- Remove from heat and place in oven 10 to 15 minutes until set in the center.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved