Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This delicious sweet squash recipe is all about caramelized flavor and creamy texture.
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts (Chopped)
- 3/4 Cup Cranberries (Thaw If Frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Acorn Squash (Halve & Remove Seeds)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl combine walnuts, cranberries, and brown sugar.
- Place squash, cut side up, in baking dish. Evenly split the mixture between the two halves. Top each with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Loosely cover squash with foil. Place in oven 75 minutes to 90 minutes until fork is easily inserted in squash.
- Remove from oven and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 90 Minutes Total Time: 110 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved