Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Sometimes potatoes can get a bit boring. When I added spinach to potatoes and Parmesan cheese this dish really came alive with flavor. Pair this dish with your favorite meat.
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Large Russet Potato (Peeled And Very Thinly Sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease 8x12” baking dish.
- In medium-size bowl combine heavy cream, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, kosher salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add unsalted butter to medium-size skillet. Turn heat to medium-high and melt butter. Add spinach and minced garlic. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until spinach is wilted.
- Place potato slices in baking dish. Cover with spinach and garlic. Pour cream over top and give the dis a good shake to make sure ingredients are evenly distributed. Place in oven 20 minutes until bubbling and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved