Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Fast and fresh, this beautiful summer recipe will be your to-to for the season.
- 3 Large Heirloom Tomatoes
- 8 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Set grill to high. Slice tomatoes and spray each side with cooking spray. Place on grill 2 minutes until warmed through and slightly charred. Turn once.
- Slice fresh mozzarella into even slices and arrange on large platter. Top with grilled tomatoes. Garnish with fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 2 Minutes Total Time: 12 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved