Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Sometimes I forget how much I love spinach. It’s so easy to make and extremely healthy, but quite frankly I get bored with plain steamed spinach. Here is an interesting and delicious spinach recipe that I think you’ll like. If you’re not into the raisins then feel free to leave them out and increase the amount of pine nuts a bit.
- 2 Pounds Baby Spinach (Washed)
- 3 Tablespoons Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Crushed)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Croutons
- Heat medium-size sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add olive oil to sauté pan.
- Add spinach and cook until slightly wilted. Stir frequently. Add in crushed garlic and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add kosher salt, pepper, pine nuts and raisins. Cook for 1 minute. Stir constantly. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to serving bowl and toss in croutons. Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen