Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Chocolate, marshmallows, nuts, and coconut combine to make this the richest and best ever, rocky road treat.
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/4 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- Line 8-inch pan with aluminum foil. Grease foil with butter.
- In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate over simmering water. Stir constantly.
- Remove from hot water and stir in marshmallows, coconut, and walnuts.
- Pour candy into prepared pan. Using a spatula, spread into an even layer.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 3 hours. You will want candy to be firm.
- Remove from fridge and remove from pan. Peel off foil and, using a sharp knife, cut candy into 1-inch squares.
- Serves 6
- "Work With What You Got!”
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen