Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Because you don’t want to throw together an afterthought salad for your Thanksgiving table.
- 1/3 Cup Walnut Pieces
- 3 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 8 Ounces Mixed Baby Greens
- 2 Pears (Cored & Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Ounce Crumbled Blue Cheese
- In dry sauté pan over a medium-low heat toast walnut pieces 5 minutes until fragrant and starting to brown. Remove from heat and transfer to plate to cool. Coarsely chop walnuts. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl whisk together vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, kosher salt, and pepper. Whisking constantly add olive oil in thin stream until combined.
- In large-size bowl combined greens, pears, and walnuts. Add dressing. Toss to coat.
- Divide among 4 salad plates. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved