Yields or Serves: 4
Tags: Beans, Bell Peppers, Black Beans, Cheese, Chicken Broth, Chili, Chili Powder, Cilantro, Corn, Cornbread, Cumin, Easy Recipes, Garlic, Grapeseed Oil, Ground Turkey, Jalapeno, Kidney Beans, Kosher Salt, Lentils, Oil, One Pot Turkey Chili, Onions, Paprika, Red Bell Peppers, Red Lentils, Red Onions, Salt, Serrano Peppers, Tomatoes, Turkey
This is seriously an easy and healthy chili recipe and great for these still chilly days. I like to serve this chili with cilantro, jalapeño, sour cream, grated cheese, and fresh baked cornbread.
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Medium Red Onion (Diced)
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Serrano Peppers (Seeded, Minced)
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 1/2 Cups Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Red Lentils
- 1 1/2 Cups Kidney Beans
- 28 Ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- To large-size pot add grapeseed oil and ground turkey. Sauté 5 to 7 minutes until turkey is mostly browned. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and serrano peppers. Sauté 5 minutes until onion begins to brown. Add all remaining ingredients and give a good stir.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro, jalapeño, sour cream, grated cheese, and fresh baked cornbread.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 32 Minutes Total Time: 52 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved