Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tomorrow I’m going on a picnic in the Hudson Valley. I thought that I might take along my Peanut Butter Bars, as bars are typically good travelers. Plus, they’re no-bake and super easy to make.
- 2 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips Mixed With 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Line a 9x13 inch-baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, peanut butter, and sugar. Transfer to parchment paper lined baking pan and pat down evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons butter. Spread chocolate mixture on top of bars.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and lift out by sides of parchment paper. Cut into bars.
- Makes about 48 bars depending on how large you cut them.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved