Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
If you’re a lover of beets then you’ll love this easy recipe. Beets can be cooked in a variety of ways, but roasting them really brings out their natural sweetness. These beets are perfect for the upcoming Jewish holidays.
- 5 Small Beets
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Peeled & Whole)
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Herbs (Rosemary Or Thyme)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub beets well to make sure all dirt is gone.
- Place beets, garlic, and herbs in 1 large sheet of aluminum foil and fold over edges.
- Place on baking sheet and place in oven for 50 minutes until done. If your beets are a big larger then you will need to cook about 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let sit in foil to cool enough to handle. Rub off skins and cut away any bad spots. Throw away garlic and herbs. Cut into quarters.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved