Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Sizzling, lightly caramelized green beans flavored generously with garlic are a perfect culinary dream of texture, color, and taste. You might find yourself whipping up a batch to eat as a snack instead of serving them as a side dish. Yellow wax beans, purple beans or a combination of the three colors would be a lovely choice if you want to vary the ingredients.
- 1 Pound Green Beans (Stemmed)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine green beans, olive oil, and garlic. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread beans on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven and roast 10 minutes until tender and lightly browned. Stir once.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved