Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This chardonnay weekend cocktail is flavored with fresh pears, nectarines, and apples. Serve with your favorite autumn meal.
- 1 Bottle Chardonnay (750 ml)
- 2 Bartlett Pears (Cored & Chopped)
- 2 Gala Apples (Cored & Chopped)
- 1 Nectarine (Cored & Chopped)
- 25 Ounces Chilled Lemon or Lime Italian Soda
- Pour wine into a large pitcher. Stir in pears, apples, and nectarines.
- Cover pitcher with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. Chill for 6 to 8 hours, or up to 2 days.
- When ready to serve, pour into wine glasses including some fruit. Top off with Italian soda.
- Serves 6
- “Work With What You Got”
- © Victoria Hart Glavin