Yields or Serves: 4
Tags: Almond Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chicken, Chilled Noodle Salad With Sriracha Peanut Sauce, Cilantro, Creamy Peanut Butter, Garlic, Ginger, Gluten Free, Green Onions, Lime Juice, Limes, Noodle Salad, Noodles, Onions, Peanut Butter, Peanuts, Peas, Protein, Purple Cabbage, Rice Noodles, Seafood, Snap Peas, Soy Sauce, Sriracha, Tamari
This is one of my go-to quick and easy week night dishes. I love it so much that I probably make it once a week. If you would like to make it gluten free then use tamari instead of soy sauce. If you’re peanut sensitive then use almond butter instead of peanut butter. And if you would like to increase the protein in this dish then just add cooked chicken or seafood.
- 8 Ounces Dried Rice Noodles
- 3 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 Cups Shredded Purple Cabbage
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Carrots
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced Snap Peas
- 1 Cup Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Crushed Peanuts For Garnish (Optional)
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In large-size bowl combine peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice, honey, garlic, and ginger.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water. Drain well. Add noodles to bowl with sauce. Toss to coat. Add cabbage, carrots, peas, green onions, and cilantro. Toss well to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve cold.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes Total Time: 28 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved