Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This tomato salad has classic flavor combinations that you can serve for lunch or dinner. The sharpness of feta, aromatic olive oil, and fresh basil showcase the sweetness of the tomatoes.
- 2 Pints Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced English Cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons Champagne Vinegar Or White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 6 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
- 3/4 Pound Feta Cheese
- Cut tomatoes in half and place them in large-size bowl. Add cucumbers, vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, pepper, and basil. Toss well. Dice feta into 1/2 to 3/4-inch pieces. Gently fold into salad and serve at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved