Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
A hot oven helps crisp up breaded cod for an easy seafood dinner the whole family will love.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Cod Fillets (Thawed If Frozen)
- 1/4 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 To 10 Corn Tortillas
- Fresh Salsa
- Diced Avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cod into 2-inch-long and 1-inch wide pieces.
- In large-size bowl toss cod with flour, chili powder, and cumin until well coated.
- In wide shallow dish whisk eggs. Place bread crumbs in separate dish.
- Add cod to egg mixture and toss to coat. In 2 to 3 batches transfer to bread crumbs, letting any excess egg drip off and pressing so crumbs adhere. Arrange on lined pan.
- Coat tops of cod with drizzle of olive oil. Season with kosher salt.
- Place in oven 25 to 30 minutes until crust is crispy and fish is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve on tortillas with salsa, coleslaw and diced avocado.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved